Nippy Morning. It's not July anymore.

 Woo...the trip to the mailbox for the morning paper was a faster than usual trip.  It could be approaching jacket wearing time soon.  The crossword puzzle is sort of finished .  I left a few boxes for Doug to tackle.  

Yesterdays short trip to the fabric store rewarded me with a huge savings.  Fabric I needed was more than 50% off.  What a deal.  Then it was on to Wild Birds.  I love that place.  There is a new bag of sunflower seed  and more cakes of suet for the birds.  Our last years old and somewhat broken bird feeders were pitched and now there is a new one waiting for visits.  It took a Chickadee about 5 minutes to fine it yesterday.  I think we could use another feeder in the winter so that idea will be included in the Christmas list.  I am such a poor list maker.  The kids will be happy.  


Today's work or I could say fun is getting that needle busy sewing, sewing, sewing.  The latest knitting needle project could be finished if I just got to it.  

We'll see what the brain indicates is more interesting project. I'm in retirement mode. 

Here is another put together flower arrangement.  Rosie brought the red roses and I added Doug's pink ones with lots of green leaves.  I could call his the last rose of summer.  

Yes it's a cool fall day with a little warm up.  It smells and feels like football weather.  I'll probably watch a few games while sewing...No more like listening rather than watching.  The needle needs the eyes.  

No Monarchs yesterday.  We'll check today. 

Today, it's peace like a river.  A couple of years ago I created a banner with those words.  They seem to arrive at the most surprising times. Thanks be to God.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday