Stitching.

 Still at it and lovin' every minute.  Such a great diversion thinking of the family that will open these gifts in the making.  So I keep stitching.  The diversion comes as a gift to me when I need it most filling that time issue. .  So gifting continues.  

A walk through the garden added more stuff to the garbage cans.  I was ready to pull some zinnias showing me their last days and then along came a loan smaller in size Monarch.  So I didn't pull. The four Monarch pictured on the Butterfly bush left the garden a few days ago.   A recent new blooming Cleome with a new color to the garden had its picture taken.  What a gift.  

The day seems to be empty of car trips for me but Doug has a few things scheduled.    This afternoon, although the furnace is on, the furnace will get its annual inspection.  Better now than the middle of the winter.  This evening is another choir practice Thursday.  All the inhouse plants are in the house.  The little pond needs to be winterized.  Not a big job but one that needs to happen.  The year is rolling along.  I enjoy the seasonal structure it brings.  I'm a pattern, plan kind of person.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday