The Results.

 Today I made a phone call.  With a return call back to me, I learned that the surgeon of my head, Doctor Moore who ordered the scan is quite satisfied with what appeared on the scan with the exception of the area on the breast. Seems to be a mixed review.   So now I know that I am firmly attached to Doctor Schneider.  That was the case near the beginning of the story but reattachment seems to have occurred.  My hope is that the area is small since it was not reported after the first Pet Scan in February.  This is a saga with an end not in sight.  November should bring more answers.  So get those prayer rugs busy again.  Some day I know you can take me off the rug.   

Walks in the garden continue even on a rainy feeling day.  It's a snip here and there.  The asters are at their best being a very super good fall flower. 








Pink

                                           






                                           Dark Purple



                                                                 light purple









 

Today should see the delivery of roofing material. 

Tomorrow will echo through the neighborhood pounding

on two roofs.  Neighbor Judy and the Russells are being reroofed

because of hail damage.  Our new siding comes next spring because of difficulty

in getting the material to make the siding.  That also received hail damage.  

Guttering will come in about 3 weeks we are told.  We live in a dinged-up house.  But it's home!  

A huge job has been to clear all the plant vegetation around the base of the house.  It's completed.  Wed. should be the first time in several months when the garbage cans are not full of trimmings at the road for pickup.  So the other job for today is to bring what's left of patio house plants inside to avoid the roofers.  A few years ago I potted 3 aloe plants.  Two have outgrown the pot and a whole little family of little aloes have filled the pot which needed a bit of room made for them.  I just cut the old plants off at ground level and this is the results.  There should be plenty of room for a little while longer in the pot.  Only one huge aloe is left.  


I have a close-up of the little gourd that sits among the aloe.  Some time ago I learned when the grandsons were little they were scared of this little gourd gnome.  I don't know which grandson and they probably won't tell me now but here is a close-up of the little guy.  There were two but one broke this summer when the overgrown aleo pulled the pot over.  I think this character has a bit of charm.  

So the word for the day is we're ready for roofing.  We are ready for more good news.  We're ready to be healed and as Mendelssohn's music says...Rest in the Lord, wait patiently for Him.  I'm keeping the I U doctors busy but as my mother would remind us...This too shall pass.  Perhaps just not as fast as Doug and I would like.  Finding hope in the middle of the storm as Boit, the writer of From Beyond the Sky suggested, is the goal.  

Comments

  1. I sure am praying for you. Thankful not much time has gone by since your last one. God will get bring you through again. Your flowers are beautiful and your Aloe plant is huge. So nice! Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday