Great Snooze!!!!

 Last night was a bit longer.  Sleeping pill the supporter.  It happens now and then so the alarm in my head didn't call till 6 am.  Woo.  I'll take it.  Slow morning with a crossword puzzle,  scrambled eggs with coffee.  It's hump day and time to rethink the week.  Sewing project is in the bag.  Sweeping of the upper level is completed getting all the little snippets of colored thread in the sweeper and no longer being tracked all over the house.  A few cobwebs taken down in the process.  Sorry spiders!  

If my brain will cooperate, reminding me to set the timer of the iPhone, I should make it to see Mike today.  Mike's the hair man and I blew off the appointment yesterday.  My mind was sewing.  So today, Mike, library returns and maybe a visit with a friend.  It's another day for me.  

A new animal is coming to the Michigan Russell family.  It's a horse requested by persistent Eli.  Not a bad request when both parents have had horses in the past selling them when the children were small.  So the cleaned stall is waiting, a few grooming tools purchased, saddles and other tack ready, riding helmet ready and Bo should arrive in a few days.  I'm happy for Eli.  I'm sure rides will be shared with the family.  

Current animal list on Cassady Dr..  Dog, cats, chickens, sheep, and adding a horse soon.  The goats left a long time ago.  

Birds are fed, fresh water in the birdbath, chipmunks have a heart trap set and all is ready for the day.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday