News for the day.

 After a bit of waiting again I made a phone call to my friend Charlotte who works at I U North.  She's one of those supportive persons working with mammogram folks. The question... what are the results of the Monday biopsy?  Good news...no cancer now.  The tissues are pre-cancerous ones.  The application needed for those pre folks will be discussed on the 15th.  Woo.  I'm delighted.  There might be surgery to remove them and there might not be surgery as explained by Charlotte.   Yes...I would still say it's very good news no matter what the next step might be.  Today just got a whole lot smoother.  

Earlier today I went back to some blog entries around the Feb. 1 date of surgery.  The road has been full of twists and turns of this will happen but just not yet seems to be part of the journey.  So...it continues.  I still have neck issues and probably will continue to have those issues.  It's not a doctor's issue.  It's just getting use to the coming and going of stiffness relating to the surgery site and the need for massage to experience some release to tightness.  I would imagine that will still be part of who I am for some time perhaps forever.  After all the body took a heavy blast this year.   I must honor that blast from the past.  There is a new body in some respects.  

This morning my mind was filled with Georgie.  Yes...Georgia is on my mind. For once after perhaps 20 other years of planning  I've gotten the shopping list and meal menu into the computer memory. A little late I would say but it's there now.  There will be at least 9 of us at the monastary, maybe more,  all together for part of the Thanksgiving week for eating and sleeping, card playing, hiking, and puzzle putting together time reconnecting with family from Texas, Mi, In. and Ga.  The plan is in place and it's one of those don't worry, things take the time they take, don't worry things.  

So...a day of thanksgiving already for all that has happened and for all that will be.  Gratitude abounds.  Hymnal no. 87.  Give thanks for the past for those who had visions...(Doctors)  Give thanks for tomorrow full of surprises.  . Beginning of verses 2 and 3. The ending of verse 3 and 4...We rest in God's keeping and live in God's love.  This song we now offer in honor and praise. 


Comments

  1. great news! I am relieved. See you in how many more sleeps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for your news today!
    A positive step along a new path - an the waves will continue to wash up on your shore!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday