Nicci

 On Facebook this morning from Nicci G,  Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds.  You can plant flowers or you can plant weeds.  Now keeping that in mind every day would make a huge difference in so many ways.  

So today I choose to plant flowers.  Really?  I wish it wasn't Nov.  I would have my hands in the dirt immediately. That will be a big celebration when the sun warms the soil again. I am not a garden glove person.  I love the feeling of dirt!  So I propose to plant flower thoughts until that time.  

I'm dressed for work and it's church day.  Humm...Interesting thought what that choir robe covers.  I've seen just about everything.  Yes.  It's Advent decorating at 12:15 with what I hope is a host of friends wanting to make a difference.  We are just about as ready as one could ever be. So bring it on!  

I know there will arrive a feeling of relief when returning home knowing that the only thing to think about is ON TO GEORGIA we will go...That is leaving sometime in the morning.  Overnight sleeping could be south of Nashville. Tenn. arriving at the monastery sometime around noon or a bit later on Tues.  Then a rather quiet time with the old folks until the 5 Michigan whippersnappers arrive Wed. afternoon.  Then it's all hands on deck time.  My plan is to get at least 6 pie shells in the freezer early Wed. for apple pie.  It makes baking a bit easier when the hungry munchkins appear.  The plan includes leaving pies in the freezer for the Monk's Christmas Meal.  

Lists are made.  Now they need to be read.  It's an exciting time of the day, week, month, year, century!  You pick what works for you.  They all work for me.   

Post Script....PS.  Decorating over.  Check that biggie off.  Got'er done by hook or by crook.  So now it's only Georgia on my mind.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday