Once again.

 This morning was another trip to I U North.  This time a visit with Dr. Moore, the surgeon who took care of my head.  Back with the healers, two important ones, ladies who greet people at the front desk getting folks needing treatment to where they need to go with gentle words of encouragement. .  So many older people are compromised by age as well as disease.  These workers are my friends for life.  Dr. Moors's visit was a good one.  I had many, many questions and he answer them using words I could understand.  What a gift.  I thought it might be time for him to terminate our visits but that's not the case.  Next visit March 1.  Time to reconnect with a great healer.  I'm blessed.   

My appreciation for all folks who give hope to cancer carriers continues to grow with each day of life that has been given to me.  They are angels sent by God living here with us.  My mind tells me that I am not a cancer victim but a cancer carrier for a moment in time.  

Looking forward to that phone call later in the week with a message indicating where the path will lead..  


 No frost last night but it seems to be a sure thing for tonight.   The flowers are the last to be cut for the vases.  What a gift the garden has given all summer and fall.  

My mind is already thinking spring with a new location to plant those zinnia seeds keeping them away from the flower killer lawn guy!!!  I'll fool him for sure next spring.  

I'm also thinking grow light starts.  I'm thinking!!

Still stitching.  What a mind relaxer to fill the day.  

A song with a few words added.  Blessed be the tie that binds us to friends who provide support in so many ways, both great and small.  A God-given gift to be acknowledged with thanksgiving..  

Comments

  1. Love this post! You are not a cancer victim, just a carrier! Your last flowers are beautiful. I sure have enjoyed seeing your pictures. You always see the beauty in everything and that is a wonderful gift. I know you are encouraging all who read your posts. I'm continuing to pray and sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday