Prayer

 So many reasons to pray a prayer of thanksgiving. One of which being. weather temp. now 60 at 8 am in late November when we are furnaceless.  Today the guys should finish.  Who would have thought!  This year  I could make a thanksgiving list a mile long or something close to that.  

Today is a day at home but adding a short trip to see grandson Andrew.  I am the worst beyond worst grandma remembering birthdays.  Someone in the family should send me a text ahead of time.  I need a cover person.  Andrew was 15 on the 12th.  The card and money are being delivered today.  I just didn't get around to it which is an inexcusable excuse.  By now I hope the family has caught on.  My goof never hides. 

Our roofing friends stopped by yesterday to blow away gutter leaves.  Their hope is that new guttering comes soon.  Soon is fine with me.  Things take.....  

I was given some dried figs last week and I'm going to make chocolate chip dough and use figs for the "chips".  Should be interesting.  We can either eat them or dump them.  I think Georgia will get a taste.  I love Fig Newton cookies.  This could be the homemade variety.  

Lawn folks will be here and most leaves are on the ground with the exception of the oak tree leaves.  They are beautiful this year.  So one job closer to winter snow time.  We are in the button-down mode or so that's the feeling now.  Winter projects waiting.  

All is safely gathered in, era the winter storms begin. Well, almost!  

God our maker doth provide for our wants to be supplied.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday