The second day of the week.

 Monday always feels like the first day of the week.  But it's not.  This morning was another wait morning so I filled it with a trip to Aldi's and Kroger.  I think everything that I'm taking to Georgia is now here.  That's a great feeling.  It's a done feeling.  

Today was the Doctor's day I mentioned.  And I saw Doctor Schneider at noon.  He gave me three plans to think about as we proceed through this next what I'm calling pre-cancer adventure.  The good part is that if I am uncomfortable with the plan we can change it.  Since so far the tissue is pre-cancerous tissue we're proceeding slowly.  It could remain pre-cancerous for the rest of my life. And then maybe not.   The plan I've chosen is to see him every 3 months for a  good examination., the first visit for sure includes another mammogram.  I could have chosen medication with side effects and a visit with a surgeon would have been the third.  I will choose the surgeon option if there are changes.  So time will help determine what will be.  Yes...M.Oliver and her don't worry...Things take the time they take.  Don't worry.  

So a few phone calls this afternoon to a couple of friends changing a scheduled time for a visit and discussing changes to a Visual Arts project.  

The weather is a bit snappy but expected this time of year.  The installation of the furnace tomorrow and Wed. might not be a rugged as I thought but remains to be seen.  

Football night in America is coming.  Staying warm under my electric couch throw purchased after surgery this past Feb. will be the \item on the menu tonight.  

Comments

  1. Seems like you made a good choice since they will be watching it closely. You are always in my prayers. Praying it never goes beyond precancerous stage!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday