A fix It Day.

A trip to the dentist once again is on the calendar of events for today. I did not look forward to this visit knowing that the last one was one that was strange and unsettling. Yes... A new dentist and even worse a new hygienist. It was not a good hygienist visit being nearer to all of the first part of the year health issues. Those two together did not make for the best experience. Today's visit was much better. I'm in a better health place and my now next new hygienist has 15 years of experience. She listens well and that is a gift to me.  Radiation of the head can bring a whole host of problems and there are something to keep tabs on and will need to be fixed.  Thank goodness it's not bad enough to cause pain currently.  I'm looking at two new crowns in the future.  One is scheduled for Feb and the other one's time is still to be determined.  

This morning I started more knitting. Another hat came off the needles last night.  I put together circle pretzels, candy kiss in the middle with an M and M on top after the kiss with the pretzel had melted in the oven.  It's a Michigan Scharrd item.  Easy and tasty, the salt and the sweet together with a red or green M and M.  I made 10 and there will be more now that Doug says more! .

One more trip out this afternoon to a new Physical Therapist to see if I can walk a straight line easier. Sometimes I think I look like a bull rider only without the bull. Their website says they work on vestibular things which could include vertigo! Could I be that lucky?

So that seems to be what the day will include.  That's enough for this Wed.  

Comments

  1. Glad your dentist appt. was better than that last one. Nice that you made the pretzel treats. It's a first for all of us, but so easy and so good. I am praying for your vertigo to be gone. Don't even like that when it's just for a minute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday