A New Day

 Another gift received with the need to regift.  It's a beautiful sunny morning.  The ice has been broken on the birdbath.  Their food once again is out and ready for them.  Although their numbers seem to be smaller than a month ago, we are enjoying the visitors who come alongside.  The Palm Sunday palms have been watered, the Poinsettia have received their icecubes for the day and the Christmas Cactus has a few buds beginning to appear.  All of those daily checks are finished.  It's Doug's morning for health checks.  I'm happy to pass that along. So I'm home alone!  Those checks seem to be our big-time events in our 80th decade.  Bummer!  They do seem to be working when I think of it.  Enough said!  

Yesterday I had my big anticipated visit with James, my PT guy.  Woo!!!  Two months in the planning!  But...yes BUT, James is leaving the PT world, looking for something new.  Yes...My 5th health care worker leaving my life in the last 6 months.  I'm getting used to that, I must say.  So it was a wonderful visit, catching up on all that happened this past year and wishing him well where ever he may land.  It will be a good landing for a very wonderful helper and friend.  He also was my sister's PT a few years ago.  That was not planned but just happened!

I immediately started to look for a new PT evaluator and have an appointment Wed. with someone attached to the I U Medical World.  Just another change to keep me on my toes.  I'll miss James, who put me back together after knee and shoulder surgeries as well as balance issues.  I do need to find an ENT doctor.  That slot is still empty.  I continue to have issues with vertigo which might just become the new me.  It is evident at night only when turning on my right.  The side that received radiation.  Those little ear crystals don't like that turn.  I don't like that turn either making the room take off with a huge spin when it isn't!  I try to stay left!!!

Knitting continues.  Watching the Tranquil Pottery website is exciting to see what is sold and what beautiful kiln pieces are added for sale. It's a busy time for the Michigan family.  Always learning is their mantra.  

Looking forward to a day at home, happy to be the lady in the house.  Peace and Love wishes are my regifting words to this Tuesday.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday