Another work week starts

 Yes.  Even when I'm retired from the working world where a paycheck is part of life, I think of the workweek.   Life begins again.  All things church happened yesterday. Darren preached the Mary Story.  It was good to see him "take the Plunge".  From the first minutes starting at 11 o'clock ending at 12 o'clock, visuals, music, and words supported the morning's experience with Mary.  It was an emersion event.  

We were home for the rest of the day with football and a bit of knitting.  So a slow Sunday to prepare for the week.  Doug would like/ a few more pretzel/kiss/M and M treats.  I have an urge to do some sweet roll baking.  I wonder how long that urge will last.  The grandkids love those cinnamon rolls.  A pie or two in the freezer would be good.  The brain is working but it needs to bring the doer part along.  

Tomorrow, Heidi and I are meeting at church to change the chancel area of the church to Xmas Eve.  Just a few changes if we keep it simple but the mind screams of other things.  There are so many possibilities that have not been tried.  Simple is often the better thing. I wonder what will win out. 

And there there is Doris once again telling me that keeping things fresh and new must be remembered.


Doris, my mentor in learning about and using visuals at North, although she is now in her heavenly home still is with me on many occasions.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday