More gone, more to come.

 Days that is.  More to come and that's a good feeling.  Yesterday was a quiet day at home until I remembered that it was the last day for my Kohls's discount card day.  So...to Kohls, I went for some Christmas gift shopping.  It's the usual gift if the family is reading.  And the choice was unbelievable low.  Guess the ships are still circling in the Pacific Ocean.  It was slim to almost nothing. But the stash of stuff is a little bit bigger at this point.  The  unforeseen finds its way into my life at this point in time.   

Today I will meet our new Primary Care Doctor, Dr. Jolli.  I'm excited...another dr. in my life of which there have been far to many but will be happy to admit that a few have been put on the shelf with the hope that's where they will stay.  Dr. Jolli will not be one of those.  Primary Care Doctors are important and I'm happy to welcome her in my stash of Doctors.  Dr. Wyatt Horsely moved back home to Utah.  I always thought his name should have taken him to Wyoming!  

This evening is another choir practice with the gift of singing songs for Advent and Christmas.  I'm loving that.  Such a gift for the heart. 

Georgia memories are still with me and I'm including some beautiful and crazy pictures taken last week.  

Isn't this just beautiful?  Huge holly bushes!  The magnolia trees with beautiful shiny leaves can be included in this beautiful category.  Makes me want to bring them home and decorate the church.  But they do dry out much too quickly inside.  

Now the crazy picture!


This is a picture of grandson Jacob giving his dad, Jared a ride on his back.  Crazy kids, both of them.  Better this combination than Jared giving Jacob a ride.  The dad in the picture has back problems that would not be happy with an extra load.  So turn about is fair play.  Time for Jared to ride.


Pictured above is the Michigan Russell family.  First is Eli 11, Jared under 50, Kimmy likewise, Jacob 16 and tallest of all Adam 14 just a hair under 6 feet.  The prediction is that Eli will outgrow all of them.  Now you can see that it's better Jared rides than any of these taller boys.  One of the three lakes at the monastery is behind them. 

My life rolls on, in endless song.  How can I keep from singing?  Great words from another choir anthem lodged in my memory bank.  Life is good.  Those words are a blessing not measurable.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday