Short Post.

 Today is the beginning of a very busy household of people  So preparation is almost over.  Last-minute cleaning is finished and the stockings are filled and hanging at the window.  Presents are wrapped and late afternoon should see a whole lot of difference at this address.  The Carmel grandsons are anxiously waiting for the Michigan grandson's arrival.  And the grandparents are ready for all 5 with their parents.  And I can't leave out the grand dogs.  All three although we'll probably see more of Wyatt on this visit.  

Sleep was a bit sparse last night and this morning's work tells the body that chilling out for a bit is in order.  So I will.  

I continue to work on balance and moves to correct vertigo still continue.  What a pain, bummer, and more!  I'm not planning on this to be a long-term affliction but this year's experiences have taught me once again that some things are not mine to control but to work through and walk along side.  I'm living in a body not quite the same as the one I had Dec. 27th of 2020.  But I still feel gratitude for those who walk with me.  

The cookie plate is ready.  Bring on the bodies!!!!



Comments

  1. I can see they will be having some delicious goodies while there and will be well taken care of. Have fun and don't overdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday