Things to do.

 Yesterday was one of those catch-up days.  And we did catch up on stuff.  Doug did the wash as he usually does.  He had a bunch of stuff.  I spent the morning at church with touch-up, not catching up.  The bookstore at the monastery is an awesome place to find unusual things.  And once again that happened.  I purchased for the church collection a painting on wood of pregnant Mary on the donkey with Joseph alongside.  Perfect for advent.  So the window just outside the sanctuary has that purchase on display.  I love it when I find something new that works for the church.  The advent candles needed to be moved a bit to accommodate communion this Sunday.  Got that done without a candle drop.  It's not a good thing when that happens.  So Iall is ready with visuals for the second Sunday in Advent.  Sunday afternoon the nativities in the sanctuary appear during the Advent Festival.  I LOVE this time of the church year.  

A bunch of phone calls were made, one being a scheduled appointment with our new Primary Doctor on Thursday.  Got to keep going with health support.  I have questions for her and it's great to know that tomorrow I can share those.  Waiting is not a good skill I have.  The daily card game after supper happened.  Poor Doug...Guess who won big time!  Yup.  ME unless you had not figured that out.  

A little taste of Christmas from Jo Pierce's Rossville living room.  This lady is with it 110%  


How can I not think of summer and what will be next year?  Makes me think"warmer".  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday