Thursday all day!

 The days seem to pass faster and faster and then the weeks seem to be doing another marathon.   Where have the years gone?  Down another one of those rabbit holes.   The holes seem to be winning.  

Yesterday was one of those get'er'done days.  Doug watches TV in his "man cave".  I watch TV in my "lady cave" otherwise known as the sewing room.  If we were forced to watch TV together there could be a divorce. Both of our rooms are full of stuff.  Mine is driving me nuts so yesterday I emptied stuff I was given and never used that being more thread than I could use in 100 years, more buttons than I could use in 1000 years and just more stuff.  Things are going to the quilters, the trash can, and Goodwill.  There is more to do but that's another day.  The room isn't empty, just emptier.  My mind is in a better place.  There is one little chest that will be a doozie to empty but that's another get'er'done project for another day.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  

Tonight is choir practice night with another chance to see my church friends.  There is a little work in the sanctuary to finish so we'll leave home early to do that.  Making an extra daytime trip to church is eliminated!  

Birdbath has been de-iced and a little extra seed is on the ground.  It's time to pick up the knitting and see what's is reported as news.  

No feathered friends make a lonely picture.  Perhaps they are sleeping in or maybe having coffee at Tim Horton's.  Michigan family...What do you think?  They may be here for lunch.  The green plants on the ground are Lenten Roses.  They stay green for most of the winter and will bloom during Lent, sometimes under the snow.  All is at rest now getting ready for a day of activity later.  

Comments

  1. All is at rest - including you, sitting and knitting - and waiting for activity - the arrival of Michiganders!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday