Chili...Which one?

In this case, both.  I'm speaking of temperature and soup if you need a bit of help to solve that mystery if it is a mystery?  Yes...chili soup is made and the house is warm so all is right in that respect.  The TV news of the day brings back a time when not all was right. Pray for our countries healing.  

Now a yesterday report.  PT happened with Michael and the Eply procedure did prove that those darn little crystals living in my right ear just travel to places causing trouble.  I'd like to give them a permanent time-out. Work continues to glue them in place.  I have a whole lot of gratitude for Michael who will stay with me until problems are gone.  What a gift in due time will again be felt through this next pair of healing hands entering my life.  Homework with the Eply today showed improve but it did bring with it a bit of nausea.  Just another interesting happening on the way to recovery. 

A trip to the library.  What a treasure trove of books now brightens the day.  Birds and gardening, flowers, and herbs are the themes for the week.  How I love to dream about the coming growing season. I call it a vacation for my mind. 

Just looking at the pictures is eye candy for this book lover.  

Speaking of birds.  We had a windy Wednesday and a very cold 17 degrees today and the feeders have been empty with one exception.  The Downy is back for a short visit.  I sincerely hope that all of my other feathered friends are hiding in the barn with their head under their wings staying warm.  That's another short line from a poem I learned during my childhood.  Long-term memory seems to be alive and well.  

So for all who will be impacted by the cold temperatures, a prayer for safety. food and shelter that will support life through the days to come.  Added prayer for those who will take their place providing that support. The same village houses all of us.  May we stay alert to the needs of those around us.  
.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday