Church Day.

 Church today was planned by the woman of the church. That means that only the choir ladies sang the anthems.  We were really good!!!! There were about 20 of us. The Song of Miriam with text by Rabbi Ruth Sohn, speaks of Miriam so unsure of herself but then hearing the song of courage in her heart.  The composer of music fit so aptly together the music of uncertainty and then the musical notes of joy. 


Amy S preached as well.  So it was also a great morning to visit since we sang at both services with an hr in between.  I must add though that Noah was the acolyte at the 11 o'clock service.  No girls showed!  This kid is looking older and growing by leaps and bounds.  Fun, fun!  He and brother Andrew had an hour of bell practice after the second service. 


We saw a little snow this morning and I think it was one of those excuses people used to stay home and worship online.  Church attendance was slim to almost none with attendees at both services.  Lunch is over and I'm hoping for a bit of sleep before football.  Last night was a very short night ending at 3.  What is up with that?  I have never been able to find an answer so I don't look very hard anymore.  5 hrs is a little short on time.  If no nap before I'm sure it will happen during.  The day is mind to do with.  Health issues have been squirreled away for now.  I'm breathing and my heartbeats are just fine.   I started a bata blocker this morning which is the standard procedure for my new ailment!!!.  I'm not the only one by far with this dilemma. Two close church friends are in the boat with me.  It's three ladies, not men in the tub together  Rubbi, Dub, Dub.  The adventure of living moves on.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday