Hard Water.

 Yes, another hard water morning for the birds.  13 degrees above zero will do that in any country on the planet..  

The hope is that later this morning the water will be happy to support a Bluebird visitor. 
Today should be pretty simple.  Maybe I need to rethink that.  Doug and I have a 10 o'clock appointment for his colonoscopy.  I'm only the driver.  You know those appointments come around every 5 years and he goes first and my turn comes February 14th.  Jared Russell's birthday.  Both are events I should not forget.  What a Valentine gift!!!! It's one of those get'er done things and then on with 5 more years.  My last radiation day happened on Eric Russell's birthday.  I've run out of kids so I'm stating that I'm done!  

The day will end with another church choir rehearsal.  Doug has been a choir member for over 60 years and I have been with this choir for a mere 54 years.  That's all of our married life.   It's a very good thing...both marriage and choir!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday