Later today.

 Yes...Mid afternoon now.  I haven't been sick, I haven't been sleeping, I haven't been sitting.  It was a working PT morning.  Then a stop at Goodwill (I'm looking for a chair for the ME room. and I didn't find anything) and the library to leave a couple stacks of gardening and quilting books.  I'm cleaning out what I don't use. The rest of the day has been a continuation of switching rooms and then putting rooms back together.  I'm getting there but not quite yet.  It's a breath of fresh air that's blowing through the house.  Here's the new ME Room.  The sewing



room isn't ready for a picture yet but close.  Tugging and pulling and lifting and stretching.  My body is a bit sore with this kind of PT..  Bummer.  Moving rooms is a great alternative to moving the whole house to some other site.  The sewing room now is a part of the computer room. That room is a bit smaller and it's pretty full.  That's a good reason to keep on going through fabric and moving on with sorting which also is happening.  Tonight is choir practice and will be great again to see friends.  Supper tonight is MCDonalds!!!   I'm sick of cooking!  Who isn't.   Tomorrow is the scheduled chemical stress test.  Gosh, I've stressed the test yesterday and today.  Bet I pass tomorrow.  

Comments

  1. Cozy and adorable... love the room! Great job ❤️

    Will be thinking of you tomorrow🙏🏻
    Marcia MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks cozy and beautiful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday