Not Much.

 Nothing new...same old same old as JB would say. 

1. 3 13  Card playing continues every night right after supper and I AM WINNING a whole lot of games.   I've offered to tutor Doug.  He's not taking me up on the offer. 

2.  Mild weather continues.  I need to talk a walk somewhere. We are a lot warmer than Georgia.  It could be ice and a bit of snow for them today.  Stay safe Georgia.  

3.  Birds continue to visit although to my dismay the blackbirds have found the mealworms.  I guess all God's children need food.  

4.  The newly named Ground Hog cactus continues to slowly, very slowly show a new bloom.  I'm happy for the few that are coming my way.   

5  The early morning sky continues to gift some really beautiful views.  The camera needs to be ready. The picture never lasts long.  
6.  Last night after an accidental phone call from the two wild  Michigan family members J B and Eli.  (Butt call) we heard that another kiln load burn is happening overnight.  Tonight the unload will happen and more pottery options will be posted on Etsy tomorrow.  Woo, woo.  Always exciting to see what kiln magic will be discovered.   www.etsy.com/shop/Tranquilpottery.com if you are curious.  

7.  The plan for the day is to/ hibernate with books for at least a few hours.   Sounds good to me.  



Comments

  1. It really doesn't look like ice and snow in Georgia. But it could be north Georgia. I just bought a mug at Tranquil pottery and I am asking about more honey pots. I am waiting for a response.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday