Other things

 Perhaps of lesser importance or maybe not.  I decide yesterday to start a puzzle.  The Eric R's. showered everyone at Christmas with new puzzles.  I love to do puzzles as do others in the family.  So yesterday the puzzle this one a camping theme, started and there is something very adictive comes out in me.  So...a late posting today.  Maybe even more late postings until that puzzle is finished.  A piece here and a piece there.  It's a tough one but still fun.  Every winter there is at least one puzzle put together.  So that's the reason for a 3:30 posting. 


And football games are starting so just lots to do.  Church this morning included altar flowers.  Such a refreshing reminder on a cold snowy morning.  Speaking of snow...more to come this week.  
ISo enjoy the winter and enjoy the flowers of spring.  Our altar flowers were given in honor of Ruth Shaw's 91's birthday.  She is one spring chicken in so many ways.  The flowers are a great reminder of that.  I hope my body will carry on as her's has.  Happy Birthday Ruthie.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday