Tuesday afternoon.

 Morning priorities ruled and for today the blog is an afternoon priority.  Some days are like that even in Australia,  Alexander would say.  The morning included a great PT session again.  Michael is so helpful in understanding the vestibular system that affects Vertigo. I love getting my questions answered.  Once again it was sweating time.  The garden time this summer should be one to enjoy if all the muscle developing stuff happens.  The vestibular eye, ear, and feet training will pay off with better balance.  I can tell a difference already.  It only should get better. I am going to be ready for fun in the dirt.    

My next stop this morning was at the library only just around the corner from the PT facility.  Carmel's main downtown library has been closed for almost two years now with a reopening later this fall after a huge addition in space. The current library is located close to home in an old Marsh Grocery store building.  Instead of rows of canned goods, fresh vegetables, and more there now are rows of books.  




One of my huge beefs concerns how heavy books are getting   There must be some mysterious agent added that would seem to prevent me from carrying as many books as I would like to move home.  The older I get the more it seems to be a problem. 

Doing a little thinking about how to solve this dilemma I thought of a cart on wheels. That solution was made very simple to solve when I thought of a January 2021 event.   When getting ready for surgery, I received a huge list of things to do including dietary supplements.  The carrier for those supplements now is my perfect solution allowing a stack of books bigger than I can carry to come home with me. 

The answer was waiting in the closet.  I love it when a plan comes together.  (Too many TV memories)This new friend followed me all around the library getting fuller and fuller and was quite the conversation starter.  A friend filling a need is a friend indeed.  


Once again there are lots of garden books and three nonfiction.  Call the Nurse, True stories of a country nurse on a Scottish Isle, Flat Broke with Two Goats and This Blessed Earth.  A year in the life of an American Farm Family.  

I hope to learn something!  


It's been an interesting day.  Another gift coming my way.  

Michael is one of those gifts.  Books are included in the gift catagory.  

Comments

  1. Love your problem solving skills. We can all learn from you. SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday