Ziggi

 I have a feeling that this morning's Ziggi will make me smile, giggle, laugh all week long.  It's the TRUTH!  Can't deny it.  Can't fake it.  Here it is.  My setting is not Christmas Lights but the GARDEN! Usually not a ladder...Just plain old flat ground!  

No ladder is usually involved although that did happen once in the garden!  The bush I was trimming needed a ladder.  It's usually just bending over and instead of stopping the bend...I just keep on bending!!!!.  My thought is "Hear we go again".  It just gives me a great giggle every time I think of Ziggi. I am a faithful calcium pill taker and the ground is pretty forgiving so far!  LOL!!!!  Look for the humor!  It will help your day as well.  

I'll be sure to share this with PT Michael tomorrow.  It could be and probably is a vestibular deficiency causing Michael to schedule more balance exercises until I can exhibit some vestibular proficiency and be awarded a Doctor's degree in Vestibular!  I learned that all PT graduates now have their Doctor's degrees.  Humm...another doctor added to the list getting longer and longer. You have got to giggle!!!

Last night ended with a football bang.   Come to think of it there were football explosions in a whole lot of end plays.  Woo...Nothing boring there!  The calendar today is EMPTY.  What a blessing.  No trips out to visit any health offices.  Thanks be to God.  Those visits are both scary and boring in my Ziggi book of experiences.  

Another day to make a good difference somewhere.  Thanks be to God.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday