Thursday all day.

 The day started with rain.  But then the sun came out. Your guess is correct. Yes, it was a day outside.  The project for the day was moving plants, filling in spaces and hoping that a few of the movers demonstrate that they are a bit happier with their new home.  Most of the transplants were coral bell types of plants.  There are so many in the Houkara family, all interesting and usually pretty sturdy in growth.  So they were on the move today.  

It also was dandelion time along with a bit more edging.  One more bed to go as well as finishing another one.  I also scraped out and pitch  Black-Eyed Susans.  They are taking over and filling way too many spaces.  But there is nothing like all their yellow flowers blooming in  July bringing color to the garden..  It's a wild eye time.  


I spent the morning in the garden.  Then in for lunch and told Doug I needed to return to the garden because there could be surprises since I left an hour ago.   I found Jack-in-the- Pulpit popping out of the ground!  It's a North Church Plant Swap item.  

Supper came ending that meal with our daily card game.  I'm doing quite well!  

Then we were off to choir for another evening with friends singing some new wonderful anthems.  We do a lot of visiting before and after choir.

Another day spent in clean air, plenty of food, wonderful friends feeling blessed but praying for our brothers and sisters who face death by unspeakable cruelties. I believe in the Sun, even when it's not shining, I believe in Love, even when I don't feel it.   I believe in God, even when He is silent.  Those words, written by an unknown person were found on the wall of a bombed-out World War 2 building in Germany.  They have been set to music that our choir has sung in the past.  It's time to pray the song again.  

Comments

  1. How did you manage to get those cards? The line-up is just too good for chance . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday