Friday...6th day.

 Slow and easy I would say with moderation in temperature.  That's a great thing.  So a slow and easy day was welcomed.  Transplanted Basil looked like they were doing well.  No rejections at this point.  I saw neighbor Susie at the mailbox and I gave her a clump of Basil plants.  The available number of Basils remains pretty healthy at this point.  

            These flower plants were purchased at the Blind School plant sale.  Tiny but interesting.                                                         It is pictured with it's forgotten name.  Poor thing! 


I headed to the drugstore for some over-the-counter allergy pills.  I thought I was over that pesky problem but it's still with me.  The worst part is that the bumps are extremely itchy.  I found some pills that should not support the sleepy part that the first choice of pills brought.  So...we'll try these.  The itching is so uncomfortable.  This body I have been living in for a while continues to bring surprises.  I never had this problem before this spring.


                                      Daylilies are beginning to bloom.  Time for the deer spray.                                                                                      Daylily flowers are favorite deer candy. 


And to make a trip for a disgustingly itchy reason feel better, it was accompanied with a stopped at Goodwill.  I haven't been there for some time.  The fact that my gardening shoes have fallen apart and the crocs that I was wearing led to two unintended spills in the garden in the very same place told me I needed better footwear.  Great finds at a great price.  I'm all set for a while adding some water shoes that will come in handy in Lake Superior and Lake Fanny Hoe..   I'm looking forward to a Kayak ride.  




                        A great red, white and blue picture.  The handblown vase is a gift from Leslie S.  

The afternoon was filled with Roe V. Wade news.  Grr.  Decisions pertaining to my body are mine to make with help from God. I need no other help.  I'll leave it at that. 

A stop at Aldi's for more vacation food purchases finished off the afternoon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday