Juneteenth. Yeah!!!!!!

My Juneteenth started with some work.  I tore into the northeast side of the house tackling the Woodland forget-me-nots.  I certainly won't forget them.  They made a decision to move everywhere and I made the decision to stop their aggression.  So thirty minutes of digging and scraping has been called a success. The 2 garbage cans are full and ready for the truck on Thursday.  I think now I have been around the house with the last day of spring cleanout.  I did more watering and planted some zinnia seeds I harvested from last summer's flowers.  Will they grow? Time exposes everything.

        There is room, lots and lots of room for everyone to enjoy their own space. I can breathe again.

This afternoon I'm off to the dentist for a clean-up.   I'm sure we will talk about the nerve that is still showing its ugly self when hot or cold things come in contact.  I will suggest that we forget about the next tooth crown for a long time. I appreciate her wanting to use the least aggressive procedure she thinks will work. I just want success. 

                            A picture of a big pot of flowers we are enjoying while our neighbors                                                                                    are on their medical mission trip to Africa. 

Now the results of the visit.  The hygienist cleaned my teeth.  I love her.  She was quiet, no chatter worked at a steady pace, and left me alone!  I've had three visits and three different hygienists. They have gotten better each time. Another dentist filling in fixed my sore nerve by grinding off more fake tooth material so the bite is right.  Woo...Success.  And If I use a tooth guard at night I might prolong the need for another crown!.  Now ain't a that good news?  I think so.  Sounds like in my heart there rings a melody. A tooth guard worn at night is certainly a whole lot cheaper than another crown. 


The afternoon was a little of this and that.  The zinnia seed experiment found a place to grow in the herb garden after cleaning out a few things.  I checked the neighbor's garden.  Because their African trip allows me the pleasure of their garden, I discovered red tomatoes.  Yum, yum.  A little more ripening and their ready for salad fix'ins.  

                                        I would say these tomatoes are early bird tomatoes.  

Supper time and another good garden salad, Then on to a game of cards.  We've skipped that for about a week.  But we're back at it again.  Nothing much was planned for the evening except unstopping a stupid drain clog.  It happens every now and then.   Our house is old!!!  Stuff happens when old comes along..  Experience taught me that!    


More space!!!!  I'm really enjoying this beautiful snowball bush this year.  It's just a baby that we traded for at the church plant swap.  It must be feeling good about it's new home.  So pretty with wonderful clean white balls.  And no trips to the woods.  Doug is feeling a bit unused.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday