Surprises, good and not so good.

 

       Becky Daisys doing what they do best.  They will bloom for some time standing tall and pretty.

There are always surprises.  Some I like and some I could do without.  The without usually includes a critter.  Lately, it's been a big critter that changes the flower count.  I counted 18 flowers and buds gone from the Geranium plant.  I'll call it pruning.  All the tiger lilies buds will have me to wait another year for flowers.  They must have been delicious.  You know...you win some and you lose some. That's a gardeners life.  It doesn't pay to cry over spilled milk.  So surprises continue. Some good, some otherwise.  


                                                   Solomon Seal!!                       Yum, yum!!!

I did a bit of watering.  That's not new.  I dug some Basil plants for a friend and that's not new either.  Jared would say...same old same old.  Once again he's right.  Just doing some plain old living. 

                                A beautiful drift of Bergamin.  The Humming Birds have found it.  
                              This is a very good year for this plant.  I need to make delicious iced tea.  


Doug had his yearly eye appointment.  He's watching for Macular Degeneration.  His grandfather had that eye condition.  He came home with a good report.  All is fine.  

    The Mullin Plant painted with the morning sun.  Getting up early can bring great morning blessings. The bright green color happens when the sun shines through the thick leaves. It's a God painting.  

Three in a row...A hat trick.  The weather is more than good for the third day although a little rain would be appreciated.  Today, boring was good.  I could say a catch up day, a day to stop and smell the roses aware of blessings received.   

Great is thy faithfulness, summer and winter, spring time and harvest.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday