The opposite.

 My goodness...it was 7:15 this morning.  Half of the day was over but I sure was feeling like I had a great sleep.  But not so good was wordle.  I lost.  Not so good was the crossword puzzle.  Strange words for this brain.  I will say the eggs were delicious.  

This tomato plant is a huge giver of tomatoes. I think the tomato plant will produce till frost.  They are really good small tomatoes identified as Tomato Sweet Cluster, which have been a huge surprise in taste.  Not real juice, and not real dry.  Just really, really good tomatoes. 


                           Another picture of Mexican Sun Flowers which have moved on to the                                                                                         necessary flower list needed in the garden.  


Since I had no scheduled commitments, the day was mine to use with what I chose to do. After a conversation with neighbor Bill yesterday I moved on to that conversation need.  Bill has a business providing water purification plants for third-world countries.  I don't understand the process but it seems to be a simple purification system using just a few resources from here with most of the parts found where the plant is needed making installation possible.  He has completed installations in Africa and Haiti.  His company is called Fountains of Hope.  He has an annual meeting with food and conversation at his home thanking his board and others for support of the year's work. My contribution for the coming Saturday event is flower arrangements and today the good old theme teaching part of the brain came up with a plan that I'm sharing with you all.
Three bottles of water with Fountains of Hope stickers tied together with ribbon and flowers added.  Easy, Easy.  One more idea to work on when Bill sends more information. 

I love to be a supporter of all things Africa.  I remember like it was yesterday on my first trip to Kenya while riding from Nairobi to Eldoret by bus seeing through the window a little girl with a bucket at a ditch along the road gathering water.  What I read about became real. It was shocking to the memory system.  It was real. There were many new experiences on that trip, a trip of memories I will never forget. 


                         That little brown speck beside the butterfly bush flower is the sphinx moth.

This afternoon has been one of sitting on the patio and watching.  The temperature feels comfortable. .  The humidity seems to be non-existent.  The environment is silent at times except for the chirping of the birds, one being the Carolina Wren.  Visually the sphinx moth, tiger swallowtail, and black swallowtail, both with injuries but still able to find nourishment flying from flower to flower are in attendance.  All of this is a gift I am living. Inside my head, singing to me is I am yours of Sunday's anthem.  Life is good.


                                This butterfly flew so close to me that I did not need to enlarge a thing.                                                                        Busy as a butterfly ignoring all while eating.  


In a recent post, I mentioned that I would be seeing Dr. Schneider for another three-month checkup.  That happened and all is well.  No evidence of pea or marble-sized lumps. The next appointment along with a whole lot of other Dr. meetings in December will see two of those appointments following a body scan.  I have a bevy of folks watching over me.  I am grateful.  I wish that was true for others. Life is not equal, so helping where we can is on our must-do list.

Verse  1 and 4  of the closing prayer song at church last Sunday...

Heal me, hands of Jesus, and search out all my pain;  restore my hope, remove my fear, and bring me peace again. 

Fill me, joy of Jesus, anxiety shall cease, and heaven's serenity be mine, for Jesus brings me peace. 

My prayer for all those suffering. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday