Thinking Tuesday.

 I was just thinking about the fact that I write every day.  A few years ago I would have said I will never journal.  Well, here I am writing about the day with a good amount of pleasure enjoying the moment.  I am expecting more surprises to come since that hasn't stopped so far.  Journeling?  never.  You know one should never say or think never.

The morning started with all the usual routine. .  I ordered more pictures one being a 9X12 you see as the first picture today. A memory I want to be burned in my memory.  

 
             It is sort of a 23rd Psalm picture although there is no quiet water except in the drinking tanks. 
It's such a peaceful picture seen just outside the Michigan Russell's kitchen window.                             It's many shades of green pasture that restores my soul and leads me.   

I found pictures already taken of all the flower seeds we hope to have available for sharing at the                             October 9th Creation Care service. An example board is ready for that event.  

This sure is a work in progress with more decisions to be made but I'm sure it will all come together. 

My kitchen pictures of the Michigan grandchildren have been in a sorry state.  I'm talking about pictures that were at least 8 years old.  I decided to take a serious look at that posting current pictures that will work for the Michigan kids. The Carmel kids pictures are rather new so I just moved frames around and started on more improvements which will need a few more days to complete.  There are many sheep pictures on the wall but the decision to add all the animals means that some sheep need to go.  The wall is not big enough for everyone.  There is a commitment to keeping fewer sheep on the farm at market time meaning less work.  My wall will also have fewer of them.  
                                                            More changes are coming.  

On my garden walk on another day of perfect weather, I decided that it was red beet time.  The crop has been mity poor sharing tops with the deer.  I pulled out what was left and proceeded to make Harvard Beets.  The internet provided the recipe that I'm sure my mother used.  Something new for supper.  Doug ate his share. I must make them again.   



Why did I wait so long?  

In the evening I attended the Lydia Circle at church.  Something new.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday