Tuesday rut!

 Breakfast and a little morning news started the day.  Then it was out to the garden to pick up the piles of cut-off Susans from yesterday and continued on with more cutting and filling blue containers.  


                                                            Just a few good ones left.

I took a break and took Stella to help my friend Alan.  Stella was such a help to me after my surgery and she was just hanging out in the corner of the dining room.  Alan is starting to walk again and Stella is the best thing to keep him in the upright position.  So gone for now helping a good friend after ankle surgery. Alan is a great friend.  So is Stella.

                     I'm not much of a cat person but this qualifies as good friend Michigan iSteve. 

           He's just a pretty well-behaved cat waiting every morning at the back door to say hello..  


Then it was back to the garden work and two blue containers stuffed to the max and I'm bushed.  Lunch came early and then TV time mostly asleep.  It seems that a half day of hard work is becoming the limit.  That's a big change but I'll take it.  Susans are about 3/4 cleared which is a good sign.  There is one more big bank of plants and a few here and there.  Maybe one more blue.  


These big blues are stuffed to the top.  It's smash, smash down. 

Adam spent the day at home.  I appreciate the fact that for today he acknowledged his limit by doing that.  Monday must have been pretty miserable.  Little by little he will get better but it's living with the littles that are difficult for a teenager.  I'd like to tie him down Gulliver's Travels style to heal. . That won't happen.  


                    A beautiful purple fall aster with a few spent black eyes from Susans in the picture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday