Busy Wednesday

 Busy Wednesday and I kept up with everything.  It was just going from one job to the next.  As I said a few days ago, you know...one foot in front of the other.  

I flunked the wordle  Life could be worse. My goodness, I'm beginning to wonder at the moment where I started.  Last night I ended with chili and this morning I started with an oatmeal breakfast!  It was all uphill from there.  I moved on to Sloppy Joes, then chocolate chip cookies intermingled with sweet rolls until the end came to both of them with good results.  The cookie sheets were almost overworked. 

                    Adam visits me all the time.  Don't you love that little smile?  It's still with him. 


I cleaned up messes more than once that came with baking..  Around 12:30 came the final wash-up and a kitchen filled with wonderful baking reminders.  


A text to Noah including a picture asking if he needed some rolls bought back a huge YES.  So Noah got the last of the rolls.  Everything left went in the freezer ready for the trip south next Tuesday.  It was a very successful morning with a kitchen left smelling like the Monastery Bakery. Well, sort of like.


After the quick delivery of breakfast rolls, I was off to see the heart doctor.  He answered questions concerning solutions if the ticker gets out of wack.  I don't think it will happen unless the medicine isn't available.  A closed pharmacy with a sick pharmacist over a period of days was the cause last time.  I'm moving pharmacies.  I've got to have one that stays open.

                            A trip soon to JoAnn's to purchase the rest of the fabric.  Should be fun.


I promised myself to sit but that didn't last long.  I moved on to another sewing project, this time for Amy.  She needs sit-up-ons for her younger children at church.  I don't have the outsides yet but I do have some inside stuff so I'm cutting 15-inch squares.  I'll start with 12 up-ons but there may be more needed.    I think I have enough material to cut 10 squares for padding. More fun to come.  More fabric is needed.

My goodness, today was a busy day and my energy level wasn't bad, in fact it was great.  I love days like today.  Now there is time to sit on the chair.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday