Friday all day!

 Checked the time and decided to get up only to find out after being up for 30 minutes that I was an hour earlier than thought.  Big bummer.  I just stayed up.  Instead of 5:30 it was 4:30 when I opened my peepers.  I made some changes to some of the hands on the clock.  The alarm and second hand just mess me up. I'll blame it on the fact that it's hard to open my eyes that early. 

          Father Cassion, otherwise known as Uncle Dee could be the shortest guy in the picture.                  Got to love all those pine needles. 

                            It was predicted by the mother of the boys that Eli would be the tallest.  

The sewing machine took care of some of the early morning minutes by completing the top stitching on the sit-up-ons.  Such fun.  I stitched 5 squares with different threads on each of the mats. .  The hope is that the mats stay together forever.  So 14 are finished and I can check that job off as completed. I'll haul them into church Sunday.   



        Later in the morning, I moved on to another batch of chocolate chip cookies for all the Russells.

                                                    This batch made with butter.  Yum, Yum.


Things are accumulating for the Georgia trip on the dining room table.  I have a list and will check things off.  Every year the trip takes about the same thing.  No different this year.  

                        Mashed potatoes, and apple pie support. Red beets and pickled red beet eggs!  

I made a short trip to the grocery to get some things on Doug's list.  Soap being a big one. Got to stay clean.  After the Carmel grandsons got home from school cookies were delivered.  It's been a good day.  


                                            There really are cookies under that foil.                                                  



Kimmy sent me this picture of a Christmas Cactus blooming at Adam's school.  I think there are some cacti that bloom at Thanksgiving and Christmas and Easter.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday