Friday.

 Early morning stuff and Doug and I were on our way to IU Saxonyat  146th and US 69.  It's a long drive in early morning traffic but we made our 8:15 appointment.  The rest of the morning Doug was with the nurses and I was in the cafeteria and main lobby working on all the stuff I brought to entertain myself.  All of Doug's heart procedures happen at this hospital.  I know the place well.  Another home away from home.  

  Most of the testing has been completed.  And ofcourse he's reading his Scientific America.  It's such an interesting magazine and he brought one for me to read as well.

It was a quiet morning with Doug getting a break midway to eat breakfast.  His test was called a chemical stress test and we'll get the results next week.  He thinks it went well but really what does he know.  He is not the doctor.




The rest of the afternoon included a sleep for me and more sewing.  My goal is to use up all the Christmas fabric I bought for Kat's mats.   This set of mats will be six in number or until all the fabric is gone.  It's sew, sew, sew!  


An evening with politics.  This race is so interesting to me with all its twists and turns.  

Today used some new units of energy bringing on a new kind of tiredness with the hope that a little rest will bring renewed energy for Bread and Bowl tomorrow.  Life is good. 


Again how fortunate we are to have good medical care knowing that our doctors are in many cases aware of what to look for. before problems become apparent.  And the blessing of a quiet morning at the hospital beats one that would be full of emergencies.  Fortunate is the word.  


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday