Slow Monday.
All the morning stuff happened although I still don't have a clue about wordle. I gave up. Today slow seemed to be what's would be the case.. So slow it was. The engine just could not get into third gear so it just stayed in a slow second. Time should change that.
Monday is the day to water plants and that happened. I should see buds starting soon on the Christmas Cactus. The aloe plant just keeps on growing.
I canceled my lunch out with my teacher friends thinking that was the icing on the cake and I needed just plain cake. Doug got his health results phone call with an all-clear and I made an appointment to see the heart doctor on Wed. I think all the Monday expectations have been realized. And the heart seemed to be back beating like it should. Afternoon naps continued all over the place which was all necessary for this Monday after Sunday. I'm working on recovery from the heart marathon race.
Once again a visit from the sparrows.Tonight is another Monday night football game. More political news will come my way.
The end of another slow Monday. I hope to pick up the pace tomorrow.
How many more sleeps before you come this way?
ReplyDeleteseven sleeps to head south eight to see you.
Delete