Sunday, one of surprises.

 The morning started bright and early.  Well, maybe not so bright since we're on slow time again.  Dark mornings are what we have, but the day started regardless. .  That's something to make note of.  All the usual activities but not the crossword.  Not up to the New York edition in the Sunday Star.  


I looked at the fabric and decided to wait for for the sewing part.  Then I decided to start sewing. Happy to know I can change my mind. The side of the placemats that needed siding is finished and ready to be put together.  

            This years harvest altar arrangement.  Another wonderful reminder contributed by Patty H. 


Then it was time to leave for church.The service was well crafted and Amy preached.  This was health and healing Sunday and those that needed prayer and oil received it at the communion rail.  I love this service of quiet and unhurried time supporting those who need. 


                                                            Amy at the end of the service.  


Home for lunch and the afternoon, part of which was not on my to-do list happening. After lunch was finished it was time for ugly Supraventricular Tachycardia.  Also known as PSVT.  It's such an aggravation that gets in the way that needs the hospital emergency doctor's help.  So off Doug and I went once more to my home away from home to the IU North Hospital.  And in three hours I was back home again. The heart once again behaved.  Not an afternoon that I would like to experience but once again a remedy that brought compliance.  Gratitude abounded. Tomorrow I will call for an appointment with Dr. Ruja, a necessary event after a hospital emergency visit.   Gratitude abounds.  

I had responsibilities at church in the afternoon but I made phone calls and had people step into the hole I was leaving.  Another gratitude moment. 

Football rounded off the afternoon and evening.  Woo...we made it again through another day of surprises, emergencies, connecting again with dear church friends.  .The nurse shared that my body had run a marathon.  I was tired.  Life is just a bowl full of cherries or something like that.     Tomorrow we hope to get Doug's stress test results.  This Carmel address is busy.



                                                    Nuthatches and sparrows at the feeder.                                                                                  In my childhood home, there was a little saying hanging on the wall . 

Said the robin to the sparrow, I should really like to know, why the anxious human beings rush about and worry so?  

Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend, it must be that they have no heavenly father who so cares for you and me.  

An interesting conversation but one the sparrow had wrong. but could appear to be right for those who watch.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday