Thursday all day.

 Great Wordle and all the rest of the morning agenda was finished in good time.  Then it was on to thinking church.


Decorating is on my mind with lots of great people helping already but we need even more.  I saw a posting on Facebook.  Thanks, Linda.  Northerners are hearing about the opportunity to be a part of this celebration in many places., I HOPE!   Working after church is over, we should be finished in perhaps 45 minutes with all areas needing attention.  That is if we get enough help.  I am organized.  We'll see how long that lasts. 

                                With a little more tweaking there are two swags ready to hang on Sunday. 


.  I made a laughable mess in the dining room while futzing with the arrangements..  Who said kids are messy.  Not any more than me!  I think it takes a messy person to be able to identify a messy place.  Maybe not!

When I was teaching my room was often the messiest one around because we did a whole lot of art projects.  I would tell the custodians I was job security.  Humm...I don't think I need security but I guess I have it.  This mess was worse than it looks.  


I headed to JoAnn's to find some reasonably priced fabric.  It's at a ridiculously high 12.95 a yard now but I found some on sale.  I'm making Amy's 14  little sit-upons for the church's youngest Sunday school children.  

                                  So cute with lots of topstitching to come on Friday.  Fun, fun!

The afternoon was spent at the sewing machine.  A perfect place for me.  Fourteen sit-upon pads are in the process right now with the hope of being finished in perhaps another day.  There will be a whole lot of topstitching in different colors of thread.  Fun stuff for me that will help to keep them together.    


At 4 pm I was off to get my hair cut.  That seems to happen more than I wish so I had Mike cut it shorter this time.  Mike does a great job hiding my bald surgical scar.  It's undercover again. Doug gets his cut tomorrow.  My hope is that we might look younger than our age to our brothers-in-law.  Rick reminds me that I'm the oldest.  So What!!!  I think of it as a family joke.  But outside help could, might, or won't help!  I say it's how you feel that's really important. 

Supper with chili out of the freezer again and then off to choir practice.  The "gerbil" wheel keeps on spinning and we seem to be riding it just fine lately.  That is if we're not in the emergency room.  It feels pretty good.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday