Unuaual Tuesday.

 

Holly Hocks.  A memory of our summer camping in the UP of Michigan.  Cool breezes in a gentle sun. 

The day started slow and I just kept it that way for a while.  I did all the crossword puzzles I missed while in Georgia.  Some were easy some not so easy but eventually, they were all completed.


There was talk yesterday about Jared getting the Honda we traded in.  It was maybe, then no and eventually it turned to a yes that we heard this morning.  So Jared and Kimmy are doing a quick trip arriving here around 11 tonight.  Honda opens at 9 am. All the paperwork is completed. Our salesman Mr. Walker has gone beyond the call of duty.  

I made a trip to Aldi's for some Granny Smiths and will deliver a pie to Tom marking our gratitude for messing more with our family than he needed to.  Kimmy said a long time ago that their next car would be a Honda.  It will be our trade in!  They gain a car driven for three years by two old folks who took great care of their car. When leaving Aldi's I had a good laugh about the ability to spot the only red Oddessy in the parking lot!  Red!  


               Now isn't that RED!!!!! I love it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's the only one around. When  asking for RED we always got Maroon!.  We waited for this one.  They made it to order!  RED!

We delivered the Dutch Apple Pie mid-afternoon happy to see Tom Walker again who took care of us so ably.  I did a little cleaning, washed the kitchen floor, and washed the sheets in the hide-a-bed all ready for the visitors.  I just can't say enough good words for this Penske place of business.  About a year ago there was an issue with an incompetent service kid who certainly had no skills in dealing with people.  He had the wrong job. The sign said to say something and I shared my frustration.  I was pleasantly surprised by the care that resulted from my report.  The returned gift was a vase full of garden flowers for the effort. This place takes care of its customers. 

        The first to be seen in a couple of months.  I looked today to see if there was evidence of them      appearing.  Not yet.  They need a little more resting but I'm sure they are thinking about April.  


Afternoon TV with soccer news of interest. USA WON!   Leftover Chili for supper and a quiet evening waiting for the kids.  

                                                                They have arrived. 




Comments

  1. Will this be the car Jacob can drive? He's going to have get to and from his university on weekends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday