Sunday
The first day of another week holds a whole lot of expectations.
Off to church early, even though the choir had the Sunday off. Amy and I met with the family lighting the Advent Candles for the second service.
A great sermon about living. Pray, Pause, Plan and Praise. Judy B texted that her minister message was not to pray for patience but to pray for understanding. All good thoughts in both services.
A sweet little nativity set on the windowsill just outside the sanctuary door.I took a little trip to Aldi's for three things. Having not written a list I was a bit flustered when I could remember only one of the three items. But when thinking about what Doug needed and on arriving home what was needed was in the grocery sacks. Woo...someone was looking over my shoulder.
Once again on the Aldi's trip I drove past a huge mass of bittersweet, one of my favorite fall decorations. I figured out where to park the car to snip a few branches and now I have the most beautiful mass of orange bittersweet. It's been a long time since I've seen such a mass. I left a huge, huge, huge amount for others to enjoy. It's massive.
Comments
Post a Comment