Sunday.

 Oh dear.  So busy that I forgot to take pictures of all the goings on.  So you are getting some old ones.  

Today was a work day.  I'll tell you about it later in the post.  


Morning stuff as usual although the Sunday Crossword is not for me.  I can't think that hard.  I was happy to welcome a whole lot of birds at the feeder.  The starlings were around staying on the edge of the lawn rather than the bird feeders although a few did make it a time or two.  It was a very sunny morning which can make everyone happy no matter how cold. 

                                This beautiful animal visited the evening of the Advent Festival.  
 

We headed to church and I did a ton of unloading and putting away before the 11 o'clock service.  So happy to be able to do that at the time that usually is choir practice time.  It's just good to take a break from that to button up the Advent responsibilities that come with visual arts.   

    We still see the Downys at the feeder more than any other bird with the exception of the sparrows.  

After church, it was time to get ready for the Christmas Eve Services of which there are three and they all are different.  The workload was heavy for the next hour or two.  What works for the first service will not work for the second but maybe for the third.  It sometimes can blow the mind.  The kids do the family service and their rehearsal was after church and after their lunch.  I started right away to take away all the stuff that we've seen so far in Advent.   Since the kids use a portable stage nothing stays the same.  Then it was built back better with all the things the kids needed.  I had some help with moving things out and moving things in from hither and yon. As things got finished more needs came to mind.  That's the way my mind has worked like that all my life.  Little by little all was ready by 2:30.  I sent Doug home right after church and Eric dropped me off at home almost to tired to walk in the door. But this Sunday's work causing me to be tired was a very good thing. This time I had a reason.  The truth is that the church is pretty much ready for Christmas Eve.  That's one visual job I can put on the shelf.  

                           Another Christmas reminder.   A shoot shall come from Jesse's stump.                                                      A work of art in fabric from our Doris Douglas collection of banners. 


 The rest of the day was was watching a little TV, and talking to my sister and to grandson Jacob He played another great concert this afternoon.  Kimmy sent me a video. The chair time turned me back into a human being!  Tomorrow is another doctor's day.  I anticipate some good news learning to live easier with the what if's that seem to crop up from time to time..  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday