Monday
They just keep coming...That is beautiful morning skies. I know there is a warning that goes with red sails. The afternoon started with rain. That's OK by me. It's too cold to be outside anyways. Morning crossword was successful and Wordle came in the afternoon with three tries and never a wrong letter in any of those tries. Woo...pretty good for me with having a little luck thrown in.
Eye Candy Baby quilts beginning their adventure to completion.
oday was a day of sewing patches. Loving every minute of it but the account of the day was just sewing patches so it's a bit short on other activities. That is unless you count a little time in the gardening books. The crocus are up, the daffodils are peaking through and the squirrel was nowhere to be seen. That goes for the birds as well. I guess they don't like to be out when there is little sun to show for the day. I think they have that right. Count me out as well.
We had another pot pie for supper. A great way to redo some leftovers. I think I'll rest on this idea for a while and go back to some delicious soup.
On a rainy day, who cares what is happening outside when all these colors are toys for play. I love these squares offering so many shapes for the choosing. Some of the tools of the trade in my playroom. They make me happy and keep me busy. .
Are you making these colorful baby quilts for anyone special? I like the picture of the now deceased monk on your table. I think you met him at the Jam Pot, right? I'll bet discussions were interesting back then.
ReplyDeleteMy Colorado family came to town for three days and nights week before last, when your Michigan family was in town, too. I have been scolded good and proper by them....our next visit will be me visiting them in Denver. After flying to Mexico and back, Denver sounds like a breeze. Loved my month with Shannon, Chester and the two dogs in San Juanico (Baja Mexico). If you want to see succulents in full growth and bloom mode,,, that's the place to be. I took many pictures.
Homecoming was bitter sweet as the morning after I arrived the grinder pump alarm went off and I had to install a new pump to the tune of $5,400.00! The pump was 14 years old and worked well until that December morning. Luckily, Jim Gravelie was available to do the job that same day.
Happy New Year, Neighbors! SJ