Wednesday.

 Wordle in six...Not so good but at least I figured this one out. Crossword...really easy.  I got Eric to the bus and the kids to school.  Busy early morning.  Kat went to work early since they were short on workers.  Not such a hot breakfast meal since the milk went sour since yesterday.'s breakfast.   Big surprise.  I thought it looked a little thick!!!!!

Put together another quilt top so now there are three with till a big stack of squares so there will be a number four. .  I've got the routine down so there should be more tops until it drives me crazy.  

So far number 3 looks just like numbers 1 and 2.  A tiny black border is ready for tomorrow morning's work along with an even wider border, color to be determined.  I'm thinking of a fleece backing.  Then some knotting.  Easy solution.  

I made a stop at the bank to deposit some checks.  Then to Sarah Ellen's with a bunch of bibs for Kenya on their way next week.  But I left them at the front door at the wrong house since I knew that Sarah Ellen would not be home.  She retrieved them.  Then to the west side Aldi's which is a huge store.  It took me a while to find everything even with a small list of things to buy. It's more than twice as big as the store I usually shop at in Nora. Jared thought  my Aldi's was huge.  I wonder what he would say after visiting the 106th and Michigan Rd. store. 

                                                                        Bibs for Kenya


Then I stopped at the west side JoAnn's to get solid colored fabric for more quilt blocks.  The washing machine got all the sizing out so they are ready to be cut into five inch squares.  Yup...it's more of the same.  

                                                    More colors coming my way. 

I had another lesson with Doug about bank deposits.  My book is full of notes so I should be doing better with retaining information.  At least that's the HOPE!  It's so easy for Doug to do all that kind of stuff but I really should have information like that in my book of tricks.  

It was chicken vegetable soup for supper.  The blander the better for my stomach.  I think my stomach is protesting its age.  What a bummer.  


                                            I used one of Kat's placemats for the picture.  

Today I saw a pair of bluebirds and a male and female Red Bellied woodpecker at the feeder.  I only caught the female pecker by camera.  They seem really skidish.  Mr. Squirrel was back. 
Mrs. Woodpecker on the suet.  Her red spot is small compared to Mr.'s spot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Saturday