Friday.

 Yes...today is Friday.  I'm on the right day this time.  Crossword  EASY.  Wordle... I couldn't figure it out so I put it on the back burner and low and behold, the afternoon brought the right word.  Of course it was on the fifth try, Kat, my daughter-in-law is a wiz at Wordle.  Beats me every day without fail.  

Last night what I thought would happen did.  For some reason, the wire on my hearing aid broke. This morning I was at I U North at 8   I left it for repair and as soon as I got home it was ready for pickup.  Woo...fast repair people.    

The sweat shop opened at 9 and my goal for the day was 10 bibs.  At 8:30 pm I made the goal.  Now I only worked some of day at the sewing machine.  I took a lot of breaks. 

             A new group of 10.  Five boy bibs and five girl bibs. The count is off if pink is not an issue.   


I took some time off in the afternoon to retrieve my hearing aid and took a side trip to Hobby Lobby.  That's not my favorite place by a long shot but today it was on my way.  My fabric stash is still very healthy with the exception of plain green.  I still have yellow but it really looks like sick butter.  So I spent just a tick of time getting restocked with those two colors.  

                            I found the black alphabet in my stash.  I think it's a Cyndi contribution.                                              The yellow and green are really lively in hue.  The picture doesn't tell you that. 

        And Father, brother(in-law) Cassian, Dee, the buttons are all black.  And yes the variety is great. 

                                I'm showing you a sign that Kat made for me a few years ago.                                                      I guess I need to think of a boutique instead of a sweatshop.  Sounds a bit more educated. 


 

Comments

  1. love the sign. And, yes, with "boutique" you can charge more for your finished products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday