Some things are the same. some things are different.

 So the same...

Wordle, Breakfast, Crossword, Eric, and more bib making.  

I did a little of today's bib work before today. Ten more bibs got to the finish line this afternoon.   So I've gotten a good start on the next hundred.  Only 70 more bibs to go. 

The weather was beautiful today so I took a walk around the garden looking for new signs of life.  I didn't find any.  Yes...it's only Feb till the end of the day.  Will tomorrow be a lion or a lamb beginning.  It remains to be determined.  

This afternoon after a stop at Aldi's for split peas I put together a yummy crock pot of Split Pea Soup.  I started with boiling the dried peas until soft and then running them through the blender.  In the skillet went onions, garlic, celery, and carrots. with a little butter. When everything was ready they all met in the crockpot with some chicken broth and some diced ham. 

Now the different!


In the evening it was off to the Lydia Circle at church with my friend Beth.  Our friend Jenny talked about the Goodwill well-baby program.  It was time well spent. A lot of information was shared and there certainly were many questions with Jenny filling in the answers. 

Those attending had a chance to work on the burp cloths turning the right side to the outside.  Tomorrow I'll iron them and then sew around the outside of each b. cloth sending them on to Jenny real soon.  Happy to have the help and happy to make a contribution to the program.  

I was able to mark the day with some good effort toward projects that would help others.  A step up in the energy department.  A very good thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday