Thursday.

 Today was gray and rainy.  Outside was not conducive to walks in the garden or anything else.

               A regular visitor.  An old picture but probably the same bird. The family is quite large.
 

The early morning produced another bib.  Then breakfast...Eric to Nora and Andrew to school.  Then things slowed down.  Kat usually does the school drive but she needed help this morning.  I'm happy to do that.  This morning I had Andrew all to myself on the 12-minute drive.  That's fun. 


The sewing machine stayed busy for most of the day although there were breaks along the way.  That's a good thing.  I found rubber ducky fabric and those 4 bibs are so cute.  Makes me smile when I think of them.  Four babies first words might be quack, quack. 

Supper tonight was warmed-over soup and cornbread.  Easy does it when I'm sewing.  We've done a lot of easy does it's lately.  

The number of bibs continues to move upward and onward.  I'm in the nineties now aiming toward the 100 mark for Goodwill's early childhood program.  I found a couple of yards of flannel mixed in with other fabric so there will be more burp cloths.  I should change my fabric tune and work on burp cloths for a day.  


More cute flannel. 

Another quiet evening at home on what once was choir night.  I'll let them do the work.  Yes...it's work.


Comments

  1. Lela,
    Love these fabrics! Wish I had the desire and know-how to sew like you. You make it look easy and it's for a great cause! My crocus are up too. Sticks and branches all over the yard -- particularly in back. Succulents doing great in the greenhouse and the pond plants are emerging in the aquarium.
    No special birds here but a big jar of grape jelly is awaiting the Baltimore's return.
    I think you are single handedly keeping JoAnne's going....way to support small business!...SJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday