Wednesday.

 First...I'm happy to report that my back is behaving today.  No tantrums.  Simply said it's just being an old back today.  Yesterday's comment about Goodwill was all about doing something different rather than sitting at the sewing machine.  I thought it would help but little did I know that sitting while driving must be the same as sitting at the sewing machine.  But today was a much better back day.  It's tired but it doesn't hurt.  Thank you, Jesus.


This morning's wordle didn't go so well.  There were too many rhyming words.  I stuck to the crossword until I GOT it.  And then it was, yup, sewing time.  I added 10 bibs to yesterday's 5 and all have been through all the sewing steps and are ready for buttons and button holes.  That comes tomorrow.  My major purchase yesterday of 3.99 plus tax is working well.  

                                       A  good use for my gourd bowls made a few years ago.  

I spent time today doing a little organizing of materials.  There is a container of plain strips now and a container of strips with design. I'm surprised how helpful that simple change in organizing makes bib-making easier.  You would have thought I would have figured that out a long time ago.  


I would say it was another gray day.  I guess one needs those to really appreciate the sunny days.  The Michigan kids had a snow day today.  Olive is giving them a hard time.  They have a lot of cloudy days but at least they have a white season as opposed to our brown season.  I had fun texting Eli.  He received a snowman challenge again and I never heard back.  I asked for pictures.  They didn't appear either.  I think he blew me off.  I probably earned that.

There will be a little TV watching tonight and time with my library succulent books again.  The outdoor California pictures are beautiful.  The sewing sweatshop is closed until 9 tomorrow.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday