Mid Week Wednesday

 We're rolling along but a bit on the slow side at this point.  Another day of not much but satisfied with not much.  I moved Eric to Nora. Did the crossword in the newspaper and slow walks around the yard more than once.  I'd love to dig but it's wet.  Two plants have been marked for moving.  They get completely covered up by the Black Eyed ladies and it's time to be rescued.  I wanted to do it in previous years and this is the year to get 'er done.   

            It's starting all over again.  Flowers on the table.  A wonderful feeling of new beginnings.

Early afternoon after having no doctor calls which were promised, I started calling and found that one appointment had been made with what seemed like an I forgot to call you.  It was scheduled yesterday.  It's good to know that I'm the only forgetful person in the universe.  It doesn't pay to point fingers either.  The visit is the same morning as another follow-up appointment concerning the surgery two years ago.  So Dr. Moore got moved on for three weeks allowing me to meet Dr. Maijub.  This doctor is a vascular surgeon. One of his specialties is Carotid Arteries. I have quite a salad of doctors   I have one more doctor to meet.  I was told I need a referral which is in the process and taking a while to arrive!    I think I have an appointment right now with the most important guy so I'm happy.  Time should solve a lot of things meaning bringing another two doctor visits.  Ugh!. 

Late afternoon Doug and I went to Noblesville to pick up my driving glasses.  I thought I was over glasses after cataract surgery.  I guess things don't stay the same.  They do make a difference even at the distance of the TV.  

I had a short conversation with Mark about the Good Friday service.  And then it was TV evening time.  

The birds have been a little scarce today.  That's everyone except the Starlings.  I'm thinking about picking up the pace tomorrow.  Not to much but a tad.  The weather will have something to do with that tad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday