Monday.

 Up early with all the early stuff finished except wordle which was an evening thing completed.  I get stumped easily, this time a 5 letter word with 3 vowels.  Woo...Must start with an A...MAYBE.  I'll keep working.  

Early visit with Dr. Jalli.  It went well.  About three years ago she was a new doctor and one that was very different than my "old" doctors.  I'm beginning to feel comfortable with her being my doctor. Believe me, they all doctor differently. Maybe there is enough going on now to be interesting to her.  That doesn't sound so good but at any length, I think it's a go.  I think we're beginning to understand each other.   The fact that I had so many specialty doctors during those early years, allowed me to have great care.  I'm going to keep her.  There's a medicine change and that is something I approve of.  There's a recheck of blood pressure next week.  I'll still monitor at home. 

         The beginning of a bluebell flower.  That really jazzes me up.  There are quite a few at this stage.  

Then it was home for a bit and the big trip to the Simon Cancer Center to visit with Dr. Schnider.  I always plan at least 45 minutes for the drive but this time I made it in 30 minutes.  There was time to park and walk the distance to the office.  A mammogram is planned for the week after Easter.  Way to much going on in my other life to find time for another gram.  It will come soon enough.  Dr. Jalli filled the morning at I U North and Dr Schnider took the afternoon at the Simon CC.  

So what else did I do?  Heat some soup for supper and watch the NCAA.  


Spring green parsley.  This is the second year for this crop.  It will bolt and then I'll need to plant more.

Oh, yes there was one more thing.  I needed to do some lab work for Dr. Jalli and in the morning there was a 45-minute wait at the lab. No time.  I had to keep moving.  I went back in the afternoon...another 45-minute wait.  Not for me.  I'm planning on an early morning 7:50 lab Time on Wednesday. Early is my hope. I have a little stretch time on that morning with no other appointments.  I U North hospital seems to have quadrupled in business over the last year.  The parking lot is always full and waits everywhere.  Last week at Methodist Hospital I never made it out of the emergency area.  No other beds were available.  It takes me 10 minutes to get to the lab at IU North.  How lucky. 

Tomorrow the vascular surgeon.  I'm feeling lucky.  Wonder what that means.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday