Thursday

Up again.  It happens every day and that's a very good thing.  There was a delicious bowl of oatmeal with raisins and English walnuts.  Yum,  I love the crunch.  Crossword was successful.  Wordle was a latecomer again.  

This morning I made a trip first to Lowes to pick up a Palm plant for Palm Sunday.  I really worked very hard and with success left all the garden seeds and potted plants at the store.  I made it!  

                    We have 3 more tiny palms that I have weathered over purchasing other years It's not an                        easy job but I always try. Next Friday I will get the palms from Obers that the "crowd" waves                                                  in the Palm Sunday parade led by a real donkey.

The next stop was Walgreens to buy a blood pressure cuff.  That was a doctor's recommendation a few months ago that I ignored and the word came again from another doctor.  So it is time to anti up to the cuff.  And there was success with setting up all that needed readying for use. I got a reading!

I successfully rescheduled a doctor's appointment that I missed while in the hospital.  As we all know it's impossible to be in two places at the same time.  Methodist Hospital had priority.  I'm still visiting two doctors every three months related to cancer.  It's their call and a routine I was totally unfamiliar with but am totally okay with. I think it's a three year committment.

The weather was wet but wasn't keeping me in the house between showers.  I discovered that the lettuce that was planted some time ago has busted through.  Woo, woo.  There always are weeds to pull and the wet ground makes that easy.  

                Don't laugh but trust me...it's lettuce.  But I will admit it's not quite ready at this point. 

The mail brought more forms to fill out for the new Dr. Maijub.  Homework I call it. They are keeping me busy.

                                                The treatment is yet to be determined.  

The afternoon was pretty slow with naps. Then a bit of TV between them.  I did some phone calls to friends which always brings a smile.  

Jared sent me videos of Jacob playing his clarinet for his friends at his 5 PM concert. He played his successful audition pieces needed for the school of music at both Michigan State and Central Michigan. This performance we had planned to attend but thought it better to cancel the trip north after the weekend escapade. That is not the first time our plans were changed for reasons that needed to be honored.  Some day, somewhere, somehow. That's the song that seems to be sung.  It seems this concert was his senior project relating to his academic work at Delta College.

                        Jacob is a member of the top 20 clarinet players identified in Michigan.                                                                                          Congratulations grandson.

The supper was leftover chili that was pretty spicy.  Doug loved it but it was close to questionable for me.  Then it was a very slow evening which suited me just fine.  



I've included a bluebird picture.  It's a new one taken this afternoon.  Today the cardinal was in his best throat as well as other feathered friends.  They continue to entertain.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday