Thursday

 It was a very long day.  Some things went right and some things didn't go as planned.  I would say maybe it was a typical day.  Maybe!  All the early morning things were successful.  Breakfast, Crossword/Wordle, Eric's trip to the bus, and then home again accompanied by another wonderful morning sky.  


I got everything in the car for the morning work time at church.  That's a sure cure to forgetting things stashed right by the door.  All was ready for Palm Sunday preparation.  Then a phone call that demanded a trip to the hospital with PJs  for Noah needed to be squeezed in first.    I called fellow church workers saying I would be late but giving them all the information they would need to complete the work without me present.  

This was a new plant last year.  It needed staking last year and today I moved a fence post by it for support.  It's barely out of the ground but looking good.  It has a druppy side but I love it.  


\Andrew had the bag of P J's  ready for me but not Kat's tea so just hang on.  Patience...All would happen in due time.  At the hospital I got a text saying the sanctuary had scaffolding and we couldn't do any work.  Changing light bulbs was the word.  So the big job planned for the morning didn't happen at all.  Saturday morning a whole lot has to happen and no doubt we will be successful.  At least that's the plan.  We've run out of any more days by than.  And we can not make it an April Fools joke!

I took this picture near Copper Harbor Michigan in a friends garden where the breeze is cool with moisture and the deer do not eat Holly Hocks.  The garden was filled with many colors all just pristine in every way.


The afternoon was sunny and warm and perfect for a spring day.  I walked the garden doing a little work but the last two days have been busy with garden work and I was ready to let it rest.  The garden looks like it's also ready to let itself rest. 

The evening was a quiet one with not much string.  Tomorrow I'll pick up the palm frons for the parade prepare them and wrap then in wet towels to keep them fresh for Sunday morning.  It would appear that job will be one of those rainy day happenings.  I'm ready for a boring day with no glitches.  Noah remains in the hospital and will be there until Saturday.  There have been complications with something called a catheter.  Surgery is a ok.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed. I'm back Thanks be to God!

Wednesday

Thursday